Your Councillors by Ward

Local Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.

They have regular contact with the general public through council meetings, telephone calls or surgeries. Surgeries provide an opportunity for any ward resident to go and talk their councillor face to face and these take place on a regular basis.

Councillors are not paid a salary for their work, but they do receive allowances. By law, all members of the Council are required to complete a declaration of interest form, the details of which are published annually.

To find your councillor please use the below links:



 Amble West with Warkworth

 Ashington Central


 Bedlington Central

 Bedlington East

 Bedlington West


 Berwick East

 Berwick North

 Berwick West with Ord







 Cramlington East

 Cramlington Eastfield

 Cramlington North

 Cramlington South East

 Cramlington Village

 Cramlington West


 Druridge Bay




 Haydon with Hadrian

 Hexham Central with Acomb

 Hexham East

 Hexham West





 Kitty Brewster




 Morpeth Kirkhill

 Morpeth North

 Morpeth Stobhill

 Newbiggin Central and East


 Norham and Islandshires



 Ponteland East with Stannington

 Ponteland North

 Ponteland South with Heddon

 Ponteland West

 Prudhoe North

 Prudhoe South


 Seaton with Newbiggin West

 Seghill with Seaton Delaval



 South Blyth

 South Tynedale


 Stocksfield and Broomhaugh